ECG (Please note more information on ECGs can be found in conference section of the website)
- ECG Learning Center – An excellent tutorial, http://library.med.utah.edu/kw/ecg/
- KG/EKG Press, http://www.kg-ekgpress.com
- ECG Wave Maven – Great case based resource, http://ecg.bidmc.harvard.edu/maven/mavenmain.asp
- This can be used as a reference which shows the interpretation or you can quiz yourself by clicking “quiz mode”. We strongly recommend you limit the difficulty level (red box at left upper corner) to level 1 and if you are feeling confident, you can include level 2.
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Radiology Case Museum – A huge database great for finding examples of abnormal findings but not really set up as a tutorial
- This site comes recommended by a student and provides an excellent tutorial in how to read a CXR if you click on the “interpretation” link.
Critical Care Medicine Tutorials (Information on respiratory failure & vents)
Pulmonary Function Tests